High-Efficiency Replacement Windows and Doors in Sparks, NV
We offer high quality vinyl Milgard windows for all our window replace projects in Sparks, NV. We have serviced over 10,000 residential units, and offer 50+ years of combined experience providing window and door replacement. We are here to be your source for all your new residential and commercial construction vinyl window needs. Call us today! (775) 885-7858.
Have you thought about looking for replacement windows and doors in Sparks, NV? There are plenty of reasons this can be a wise investment! With temperature swings that cover the seasons, you want your home or office to be comfortable year-round, right? One great way to impact this outcome is to install high-energy-efficiency windows and doors. When you invest in quality products with a professional installation, air leakage is significantly reduced.
The window and door experts at RenoTahoe Glass have a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you! As you navigate the process of choosing beautifying and functional products that will last for years and years to come, our team can answer all of your questions. They are ready to help you find viable solutions to the air leakage challenges currently present in your space.
RenoTahoe Glass is pleased to offer this area Milgard Windows and Doors. These fantastic products are highly rated by professionals and, more importantly, thousands upon thousands of satisfied customers. Our clients with new construction developments and remodel projects for commercial and residential properties get very excited when they learn what makes our products different. The value is immediately recognized.
Having a good experience with replacement windows and doors in Sparks, NV has two parts. First, you need to invest in good quality products. With the increased efficiency and the resulting reduction in energy-related costs, these will pay you back over time. The other part of the equation is to hire an installation team that knows how to handle your install with ease and competence.
Customizable Options for Replacement Windows and Doors in Sparks, NV
With many product choices and custom finishes, including unique sizes and shapes, we are confident we can help you find the perfect solution for your needs. Here is a quick breakdown of some of the popular items we sell and install regularly:
- Vinyl Windows: Impressive durability meets super efficiency in our Milgard vinyl window frames. Non-corrosive materials mean these babies are basically maintenance-free. (They don’t clean themselves, however!)
- Fiberglass Windows: If vinyl windows are not your style, we also offer superior strength fiberglass window frames. These are designed to hold even huge glass panels. They also have the benefit of being paintable for complete customization. Fiberglass windows are a very low maintenance product.
- Patio Doors: For a fantastic way to add more natural light to a space, patio doors can be ordered to open in a way that flows well with your intended uses. Choose between sliding glass, in-swing, or out-swing for your most functional operation format. French-style doors can add visual interest and more light throughout the office or residence. Choose these for interior rooms or exterior door openings.
- Screen and Storm Doors: When adding an additional layer of protection from the elements, storm doors are a functional classic for a reason. Some storm doors can offer a screened-in option for extra airflow and natural light on mild weather days.
- Aluminum Stacking Doors: Need a solid exterior glass wall that can open and close as needed? Ask about our stacking doors! These are absolutely gorgeous and so functional. The glass panels fold back on themselves in an accordion format. Open the whole wall, or open just enough to walk in and out.
What You Should Know About Vinyl
Have you ever wondered why a standard product like vinyl windows can have such a range of price points? This is one area where you definitely get what you pay for. It can help to understand how vinyl is created. Each manufacturer of vinyl uses polyvinyl chloride (also called PVC) but has its own unique formula or “recipe.” Even though the end results may look fairly similar from brand to brand, the formula used to create the vinyl can profoundly impact the final product’s performance.
Because of this, Milgard Windows and Doors set out to create their own formula for vinyl. This was so that they could be certain their products met their rigorous standards every time they made something with it. They created a formula with exceptional durability that also provided a high level of efficiency. This means that the windows work very well at keeping inside air in and outside air out. As a result, they have a fantastic warranty on these products.
Your Measurement Appointment is Just a Call Away
Your inefficient doors and windows and leaky air days are almost in your past! Call us for your free quote and consultation. See why this is the perfect time to order your replacement windows and doors in Sparks, NV. We are ready to help you today at RenoTahoe Glass. Stop by our storefront at 1484 Kleppe Lane, Sparks, NV 89431, or call (775) 885-7858 for fast answers and service.
Replacement Windows and Doors FAQs
Can you replace sliding glass doors without replacing the frame?
Yes, the majority of sliding doors are simply lifted out. Some contain a locking mechanism that must be dismantled first. You’ll probably need to use built-in adjusters to level the doors to fit the frame and double-check that the latch hardware is still aligned. Most likely not. Know more about door replacement.
Is replacing a patio door difficult?
If you’re replacing an existing sliding door, you’ll need to take out the original door as well as the jamb. Sliding glass doors are heavy, so you’ll need an extra pair of hands to help put up the framework and hold the doors in place while they’re being secured.
How much does it cost to replace a door in a house?
The average cost of installing an inside door is $700, with costs ranging from $350 to $1,100. Labor expenses for a bedroom or closet door replacement range from $100 to $300, with door costs ranging from $50 to $500. Wooden French doors can range in price from $600 to $4,500. Get in touch with a door installer.