High-Quality Replacement Windows and Doors in Cold Springs, NV
We have been providing window and door replacement for over 50 years in Cold Springs, NV. Let RenoTahoe Glass be your source for all your new residential and commercial construction vinyl window needs. We have been in the construction industry for generations and provided a service for over 10,000 residential and commercial units. Call us today for your window and door replacement needs call us at (775) 885-7858.
Is it time to upgrade your windows and doors? One of the leading areas of airtightness inefficiencies can be linked back to inadequate windows and doors. This can occur in residential and commercial properties. That is why investing in high-quality replacement windows and doors in Cold Springs, NV, can pay you back in a reasonably quick time frame.
At RenoTahoe Glass, our professional team has a long history within the construction industry. In fact, there are over 50 years of combined experience amongst our crew. That means we have the ability to provide seamless installations on both large and small jobs. We are trusted by homeowners, general contractors, and commercial property managers who have retained our services.
Many Styles of Replacement Windows and Doors in Cold Springs, NV
When offering options for window and door replacements or new construction builds, we love to share how efficient products can make such a big difference in the comfort of your home or office. We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship reflected in the product line we sell and install. As certified dealers of Milgard Windows and Doors, our team is carefully trained to see to the details that make an installation top-notch.
There are quite a few different products in which we specialize. Here is a little bit of information regarding some of the available choices:
- Vinyl Windows: These particular window frames have several significant benefits. The material is quite durable and highly energy efficient. As they are made from non-corrosive components, these windows are virtually maintenance-free. However, you’ll still probably want to clean them from time to time!
- Fiberglass Windows: Nothing like this was available to your Grandmother. Fiberglass frames are very strong and able to hold even huge glass panes. The low maintenance frames are easily maintained. The traditional wood profile is picturesque and can be painted to be a perfect custom fit for your residence or building.
- Patio Doors: There are quite a few styling options for patio doors. Notably, the doors can be ordered in sliding styles, as in-swing doors or out-swing doors. This makes it easy to find the product that will improve the functionality of your space and naturally flow with the way it will be used in your day-to-day life. We also offer french doors that can add more natural light to a space.
- Storm Doors: This option can add a layer of protection to exterior doors. This is especially true during the harsh winter months of certain climates, heavy rain, or inclement weather.
- Aluminum Stacking Doors: Stacking doors are a beautiful, chic, and modern-looking option that creates a giant wall of glass that looks a bit like sliding doors. However, they consist of more moving panels. And the airflow in and out of a space can be controlled based on how many panels are opened.
What Makes Our Vinyl So Special?
The primary component of vinyl frames is called polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It can be helpful to understand that each manufacturer of vinyl has its own specific “recipe” for its compound. This is why not all vinyl frames are the same quality. While the products may look very similar from brand to brand, their underlying formulation is not the same.
At RenoTahoe Glass, we are proud to represent Milgard Windows and Doors. Milgard took the time to perfect their vinyl compound for the qualities they wanted to see in their product. All of the vinyl that makes up the windows and doors from Milgard meet the rigorous quality control standards to have the same properties for each window or door that is produced. In turn, this makes an exceptionally strong and energy-efficient window or door.
All of our products are protected by warranties that are simple to use should they ever be needed. Representing a company that stands behind its products and works to keep its customers satisfied is extremely important to us. Our installation team is trained and prepared to serve our clients’ needs in a professional manner. For new construction or replacement windows and doors in Cold Springs, NV, you will want to retain people and businesses who stand by their work.
Call to Schedule a Consult or Measurement Appointment Today
If you are ready to get the conversation going, call us today! It is time to see what you will gain as you upgrade with beautiful, high-performance replacement windows and doors in Cold Springs, NV! Don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team also supports new construction projects for residential and commercial builds.
We are proud to be RenoTahoe Glass, your full-service Milgard dealer and installer. Our convenient showroom is located at 1484 Kleppe Lane, Sparks, NV 89431, and is available during regular business hours. Call (775) 885-7858 to schedule a no-obligation appointment today.
Replacement Windows and Doors FAQs
What type of window is the most energy efficient?
The average cost of installing an inside door is $700, with costs ranging from $350 to $1,100. Labor expenses for a bedroom or closet door replacement range from $100 to $300, with door costs ranging from $50 to $500. Wooden French doors can range in price from $600 to $4,500. Browse our windows and doors gallery.
Which type of window is best for home?
Wood windows are the best insulators, but they require more maintenance than vinyl, wood-clad, or aluminum frames. They may not be the ideal choice for particularly humid or rainy locations due to the risk of decomposition.
Can you replace patio doors?
Pocket installation is most likely the best option if you’re replacing a current patio door with a similar type. Choosing a completely different style or size of patio door can make installation more difficult, necessitating a full-frame installation. Know more about patio door replacement service.